Here you will find all the information about the project that we did at Hilton Hawaiian Village. This was a hospitality project that took some time, since we had to renovate the Diamond Head Towers.
About The Project
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is located at 2005 Kālia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, based in Honolulu, Hawaii. We got the assignment to renovate the Diamond Head Tower. Below we will mention what the work involved.
The project included:
- Redoing wall covering and paint
- Redoing Carpet, wetbars, FEE, bathroom floor tile, wall tile
- Bathtub treatments and bathroom fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
As you can see, this was a challenging project. Luckily our team at Nan Inc has over a decade of experience.
Some other work we did was:
- Replacing of door hardwares
- Installing new fire alarm devices
- Replacing existing FA devices
- Renovation of elevator cab finishes
This is inclusive of renovating guestrooms, common areas throughout the floors and Lobby renovation.
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contract Value: $14.17 million
We hope you learned a bit more about this project at Hilton Hawaiian Village.